Student Travel Grants

Attention non-OSU Undergraduate and Graduate students: You are encouraged to apply for travel funds to visit the Polar Rock Repository to obtain samples for new research.

Applications should be submitted by e-mail or mail to:

Dr. Anne Grunow
OSU Byrd Polar & Climate Research Center
108 Scott Hall
1090 Carmack Rd
Columbus, OH 43210

Applications must include: a one-page description of your project, a short travel budget and a letter of endorsement from your undergraduate/graduate advisor with whom you are working. Requests can be in the amount of $500.00 or less.

Any questions should be directed to Anne Grunow at